- Install Java – version 1.8 and above if not already installed.
To verify, open command prompt and type java -version
- Download the binary version of the latest gradle distribution from the link https://gradle.org/install/
- Create a new directory at C:\Gradle and unzip the content into the directory
- Add a new environmental variable “Gradle” and point the variable to C:\Gradle\bin
- Append the Gradle variable to the path environmental variable as shown below
- Gradle setup is done. Verify by opening a new command window and type Gradle -v