We bring to you a very brief but insightful tutorials of java. Please do read and comment and additional points you would like to cover in the tutorials. Thank you and Happy Coding!
- How to setup your Java Environment from JDK Zip file?Please follow below steps 1 Download JDK Zip file 2 Unzip File on any location on your hard disk 3 Configure environment variable Type Environment Variable in search bar Choose … Continue reading “How to setup your Java Environment from JDK Zip file?”
- How to setup your Java Environment from installer(exe)?Please follow below steps 1 Download JDK from below URL https://www.oracle.com/in/java/technologies/javase-downloads.html 2 Download it as EXE file 3 Install JDK on your local machine by following steps mentioned in installer … Continue reading “How to setup your Java Environment from installer(exe)?”
- HashMapHashMap is one of the most widely used collection in java. As the name suggests, it is based on the hashing function and it is a collection of key value … Continue reading “HashMap”
- HashSetHashset as the name suggests is an implementation of the set interface. A set does not allow duplicates in the collection. if you try to insert the same object twice, … Continue reading “HashSet”
- Java8 Streams – Convert List to MapA lot of times we are required to convert one collection into another. It could be from list to set , set to map or otherwise. Before java introduced streams … Continue reading “Java8 Streams – Convert List to Map”